Monday, September 21, 2009

World's Greatest Boyfriend-9/18-19

OK,its been a few days-the WIFI connection hasnt been working,so I'm using M&L's computer.

Anyway,backtracking to the flight on Friday night...

So needless to say,I was a "bit"medicated for the plane. I got on about 8:40,had my upper deck seat,which was in the bubble of the plane. Its a nice cabin,only ten rows,wider seats. I sat next to a couple near the front. I was a little tired,so I settled in,closed my eyes,and actually slept through takeoff (an amazing feat,for anyone who has ever flown w/me).

About an hour later,I felt someone tapping my arm,opened my eyes...and it was GILES!!!! He made up the whole trip to Dallas,and had been planning on surprising me all along! I was still a little out of it,so I thought I was dreaming. He told me later I kept asking if it was really him, and even if the plane had crashed at one point & I was dead LOL.

The cabin was full,and it took some bargaining,but he managed to switch and sit acroos the aisle from me. I can't believe it still-he actually came to Paris with me!! This trip was going to be great!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment: