Hello to all who have stopped by to visit me! If you are reading this,then you have found my Paris blog.
It's 6am,and I won't even tell you the amount of sleep that I have (not) had. Needless to say,I am running around trying to get last minute things done!
Well,this isn't much of a first post,but a test.Off to get the pooches ready for their vacation-they are due there at 7. Hopefully I can speed away before my kennel owner notices:
A-Jasper's butcher cut-It is SO bad,Giles actually took one look at him Wednesday night and said,"Give me the clippers,I'll take a shot at fixing it." (That didn't happen)
or B-Coco's in heat again. I'm pretending not to notice that one. Hopefully Dawn keeps them away from other dogs this time around.
Anyway,the crazy day begins!
A Bientot,
Stacey
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment