I'm sitting at a bar across from my gate,and this plane is HUGE. So huge,that I immediately starting gulping the wine down. Mr. Xanax is next. Should be interesting.
Flight from CLE went fine,also thanks to Mr. Xanax. The plane was small and cramped,and I had to gate check my (normal size) carryon. Dont think that will be an issue on the monster Im about to board...in one hour...(gulping more wine).
JFK is one HUGE airport. Eight terminals,three levels each...I could have gone into NYC,but i was feeling too wiped to navigate the subway and wander around. Trust me,this airport is confusing enough. Alas,whoever invented Xpress Spa deserves a medal. I got a facial c massage for..well,never mind...but it was GREAT. Although,I have never had a facial that entails someone squeezing my "blemishes"...OUCH. Oh well,I feel relaxed...well,until I get o the plane that is. Good news-I got my upper deck seat (wider,more leg room,private cabin)! At least if the plane goes down over the Atlantic,I'll go in comfort.
So all in all,an interesting day. I'll update on the flight!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I heard you had a small surprise on your flight!!!!!!
ReplyDelete